Thursday, May 11, 2017

Looking at the Bright Side


A silver lining is when a good thing comes out of a bad thing. I’ve heard the saying “when it’s bad, it’s not all bad”. The problem is, many people have a negative mindset with most things in life. So, if something bad happens in their life they immediately think “what could go wrong next?” when really, there is plenty of goodness in our lives that we should be thankful for. For some reason, we as humans, seem to have minds that highlight and remember everything bad that has ever happened in our lives. We do this with big things and small things.


If we hit every single red light in a one mile trip, we will remember that and complain about it as it happens. But if we hit every green light in that same trip, we won’t think anything about it. We certainly won’t give thanks and appreciation that we were able to hit all green lights. I think there are silver linings in most bad things that happen if you look for them.

For instance, we have been trying to get the school district and boosters club to purchase a shooting machine for our basketball team. We have requested and requested but have been denied and denied. All of a sudden, we ended the season with three straight losses and shot a combined 23% from the field while doing so. The superintendent happened to be at the last game where we made 9 total field goals for 26 points in the game and shot eighteen percent. After the game, he sent a text to the athletic director saying “we are getting these guys that shooting machine, they really need it”.

So, even though we ended the season on a three game losing streak, and shot the ball terrible in that stretch, the silver lining is that we are going to be getting that shooting machine we’ve been desperately requesting.

Another silver lining that I have seen in my own life is when I had to have an ostomy procedure done.

Because of the ostomy supplies that are out there, I was not left with a hole in the side of my abdomen, I actually had equipment that almost simplified the process of passing stool. I no longer have to get up in the middle of the night to pee, my Hollister ostomy supplies keep my stool safe and in the bag that was provided for me after my ostomy procedure.

1 comment:

  1. I was diagnose April 17,2015 and find out I'm HIV positive.I was scared because there is no cure for HIV/AIDS but today some people still don't believe that there is cure for HIV, it can only be cured through Africans root and herbs,and our doctor's here in USA few of them know about the African herbal medicine can cure Hiv but they chooses to hide it from us just to make a sales of medical expertise. I did a research online finding way to get rid of my disease,I saw a comment about a herbal doctor on internet Name Dr itua ,who has cured several disease with his powerful herbal medicine, I contacted him on whats-app, chat with him explain my self to him.He said he can cure hiv perfectly well , he gave me his request which i send to him. within 5 days he sent me the herbal medicine through ups courier delivering service And told me how to take the medicine for 2 weeks to get cured,I did for 2 weeks, within this 7 days  i notice a very big change in my health and i new some thing great has happened then i went to confirm my result after finishing the herbal medicine for two weeks it was absolutely negative.The doctor who new i was hiv positive was asking me how come i am negative, what did it took to get cure and were did i get this medicine from and how did i get rid of it I told him every thing about the herbal medicine that cure me. imagine doctor telling me not to let anyone know about it,I wasn't shock though i knew they know about the herbal cure but chose to hide it in other to make sales on medicals expertise,if you are HIV positive Or other disease such as,Sickle Cell,Cancer,Hiv,Herpes,Shingles, Hepatitis B,Liver Inflammatory,Diabetes,Fibroid,Parkinson's,Alzheimer’s disease,Bechet’s disease,Crohn’s disease,Cushing’s disease,Heart failure,Multiple Sclerosis ,Epilepsy Dupuytren's disease,Desmoplastic small-round-cell tumor Diabetes ,Coeliac disease, Ataxia,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Scoliosis,Syndrome Fibrodysplasia Ossificans ProgresS sclerosis,Seizures,Adrenocortical carcinoma.Asthma,Allergic diseases,,Copd,Glaucoma., Cataracts,Macular degeneration,Cardiovascular disease,Lung disease.Enlarged prostate,Osteoporosis.Autism,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone Toxicity,Dementia.,Lyme Disease,,Non Hodgkin Lymphoma,Skin Cancer,Uterine Cancer,Prostate Cancer Dercum,Lupus,Hpv,Weak Erection,Infertility,fibromyalgia,Chronic Diarrhea,Get Your Ex Back,Als,SYPHILIS,Colo-Rectal Cancer,Blood Cancer,Breast CANCER,Lung Cancer,Prostate Cancer,Autism,Brain Cancer,Genetic disease,Epilepsy, Parkinson's disease,.. please contact my savior drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com or WHATSAPP number +2348149277967..

    ReplyDelete